Freestream Aircraft Limited (“we”, “our”, or “us”) is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 02435172 and whose registered office is at c/o Rayner Essex, Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, WC1H 9LG.
Regarding your Data, please review the following:
- We collect information about you when you fill out and submit any forms on the site. This information is used to follow up with your inquiry and is not sold to any third parties. This information can include your Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Address.
- This information is used to ensure that our site is working well and to inform onsite enhancements to the site environment.
- Freestream Aircraft Limited is governed by the Data Protection Law and as such are required to have a legal basis to use this information. We define “legal basis” as follows:
- Information you have consented to receive by opting into marketing communications.
- Information you have asked us to respond to via Form Submission on site.
- Information related to services you have inquired about via any of our Digital platforms or directly with a Freestream representative.
- Marketing Data Usage: Freestream Aircraft Limited requires that you tick the box to opt in for Marketing communications from Freestream. We will not send marketing communications if you have not explicitly indicated that you desire to receive this type of communication. This communication will center around New Listings, Corporate Communication, Services Communications, Events and Special Offers. Once you have opted into receiving communication from Freestream Aircraft Limited it is our legal right to communicate with you per your preferred communication channel. If you no longer wish to receive Marketing Communication from us, please unsubscribe yourself HERE (LINK) or email email@example.com.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
- We will store your data as long as we are actively using it up to a period of six years should you opt in to receive communication and/or initiated conversation through form submission on site. Freestream Aircraft Limited stores this data to enhance your service experience by easily being able to reference your historical interactions with Freestream and its brokers.
- Should you decide to unsubscribe to receiving Marketing Communications from us, we will no longer store your data for marketing purposes.
- If a dispute arises between us, we will continue to store your data for the purposes of responding to and dealing with the dispute until the dispute has been resolved.
We store your personal data in the United Kingdom or in countries within the European Economic Area.
If there is a need to transfer this data outside of the EEA, we ensure your data remains protected and remain in compliance with all international Data Protection laws. We do this by entering into data sharing agreements with the recipients of your personal data based outside the EEA which comply with the EU Commission’s standard clauses for the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
If you have any concerns about our Data Management in the EEA or internationally, please contact GDPR@freestream.com.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The law gives you certain rights over your personal data that we hold:
- You have a right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
- You have a right to ask us what personal data we hold about you and to have a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- You have a right to request that we correct any errors in your personal data.
- You have a right to ask us to delete your personal data where: (i) we do not need your personal data anymore; (ii) you have asked us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you and we do not actually have a valid legitimate interest to do what we are doing; (iii) our use of your personal data is illegal; (iv) we have to delete your personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where (i) we have your personal data on the basis of your consent or because we need it to perform our contract with you; (ii) you provided your personal data to us; and (iii) we process your personal data by automated means, you have the right to ask us to give you a copy of your personal data in a commonly-used electronic format.
You have the right to ask us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you and to object to our legitimate interests.
- Where our use of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict our uses of your personal data where: (i) you do not think the personal data we have about you is correct, so that we can check if it is correct; (ii) what we are doing with your personal data is illegal but you would rather we stop using your personal data rather than delete it; (iii) we do not need your personal data anymore, but you need us to keep it so that you can exercise any legal rights; and/or (iv) you have asked us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you, so that we can check whether we actually have a valid legitimate interest to do what we are doing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at GBPR@freestream.com.
THIRD PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
- Cookies Policy
Freestream Aircraft Limited uses the following Cookies:
- Necessary cookies. Cookies that required for the operation of our website and could include: cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or session tracking.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies help us to count the traffic on our website and to observe how users move throughout the site. These cookies are used to inform site enhancement to ensure you have the best experience possible and finding exactly what you are looking for.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies help us to identify that you have or have not visited the site before and give an enhanced personalized experience on the site.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record that you have visited the website, which pages you have visited and the link you followed. These cookies are used to ensure that you are served relevant advertising as based on your interests. We may share these cookies with third parties to facilitate advertising efforts.
- Cookie Definition: A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Blocking Cookies: If you wish to block your cookies, you can do so by activating the settings in your preferred browser to restrict which cookies we have access to. If you choose to block all cookies, you may not have access to all sections of the website which could negatively impact your user experience.
You may contact us anytime should you have questions via Phone, Email or in writing to the below:
PHONE: +44 20 7584 3800
ADDRESS: c/o Rayner Essex, Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, WC1H 9LG.